Клуб Art & Toys

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Клуб Art & Toys » Компании » Snow Corporation (Dorgmal Show)

Snow Corporation (Dorgmal Show)

Сообщений 11 страница 20 из 29

Тизер от Snow Corporation

https://pp.userapi.com/c836428/v836428381/37902/rxgTFGeOd30.jpg

а сайт продажи будет или у него лично через FB спрашивать?

Сложно сказать как будут проходить продажи, в прошлый раз был сбор денег через Kickstarters

тем временем , новый тизер
https://pp.userapi.com/c836428/v836428671/38245/9lb-rW0zUWE.jpg

Justice Art
А про цены пока не известно?

Сейчас только тизеры
В ближайшее время будет больше фот и цены .
Наверное там тоже не один вариант , а несколько будет.

надеюсь с ценой и католичеством не обломает

https://pp.userapi.com/c636521/v636521727/5ed2e/INp9uMce2Bw.jpg

Кто брал первый релиз? Расскажите схему пожалуйста, я с кикстартером ни разу дел не имел.
Заранее регистрироваться/оплата РР? Какие ещё особенности есть?

И получается это второй релиз за 4 месяца. Интересно, и дальше выдержат такой темп?

Отредактировано Отец Фёдор (11.04.2017 14:42)

If you are interested in getting on the pre-order for Jagen Rosa please read all the information below..
Details on preorder
For the Ltd run figures. Eventually everything will run through Johns website, wwwgreenwolfgear.com and the pre-order system will be different from this, but for this figure this is how it is going to work.
PLEASE NOTE: you can only purchase one of each Ltd figure run.
On the 13th April at 13:00hrs GMT I will post on Facebook that the pre-order is now open.
the post will have a heap of photos and information. Please take the time to read all the information before ordering Jagen Rosa. I will not except order before I have posted on Facebook.
Price:
£480+ postage
deposit £96 non-refundable
postage: £5 UK £12 overseas. As this is my first ltd run figure I decided to subsidise the postage as I am so grateful of the support everyone has shown.
How to order:
This will be first come first served.
You will need to contact me via email ONLY dorgmal@icloud.com I CAN NOT except orders via Facebook messages. You need to copy and paste this in the email.
“You would like place a pre-order for a ltd Edition Jagen Rosa 1/6th scale figure.
I fully understand the payment options and terms and conditions and I except them.
By sending this email I commit to the pre-order and will pay the deposit. I understand that failure to to pay the deposit may result in me loosing the figure to someone else”
Please also put your full name and address and clearly state how you wish to pay, one payment or in 3 instalments.
i will then send you a reply with PayPal payment information to secure your figure.
once I have excepted you deposit you will have secured a Ltd run Jagen Rosa
Deposits are NON refundable so please bare this in mind when committing to buying.
Payment:
All transaction must go through PayPal only and the buying is responsible for any fees.
If you are paying in one instalment you can either pay the full amount straight away.. or just the deposit and pay the rest when your figure is completed (approx 2 weeks).
deposit £96 + final payment 384 + postage
If you are paying in instalments it is your responsibility to to maintain the instalments, I will not send out reminders and you will only receive you figure once all payment have been transferred
deposit £96
May 13th instalment 1 £133
June 13th instalment 2 £133
July 13th instalment 3 £131 + postage
please NOTE: there is a small fee of £13 for paying in 3 instalments
if you can not make a payment that month you MUST notify me. if the full payment is not completed within the allotted time I reserve the right to cancel your order and refund you money less the deposit.
Shipping:
I will send figure out only when payment in full has been received and in the order of who paid first.
I expect to have completed the rest of the figures within two weeks.
Please note your figure may via from the one show in the picture but you will receive a picture of your actual figure before shipping.
All figure will be sent via tracked and signed service and you will receive a tracking number for your figure. All figures will be insured and I am not liable for any import tax that may occur.
and finally…. please remember these figures are hand finished… not factory finished.. I do my best to insure you get the best quality product.. if you are not happy with your figure or there is a problem you must contact me straight away.. I want every one to be as happy with their figures as I am making them…

https://www.facebook.com/snow.corporati … 89325892:0

£480 около 35000 руб +расходы на отправку клиенту

Вы здесь » Клуб Art & Toys » Компании » Snow Corporation (Dorgmal Show)